Many people who wish to immigrate or bring family members to the United States become frustrated with the process. Delays, denials — and in the worst case, deportation — can turn your American dream into a nightmare. Consulting an experienced attorney can help the immigration process go as smoothly as possible.
At the Law Offices of Chad M. Hayward, P.C., in Chicago, our lawyers can discuss your immigration goals and help you find a solution. Whether you are looking for an adjustment of status, green card application or U.S. citizenship or you want to avoid deportation, our lawyers can help. Contact us to schedule a consultation.
We serve clients in the Chicago area and throughout northern Illinois.
What Our Immigration Lawyers Can Do for You
The immigration services our lawyers provide include:
- Temporary employment visas
- Employment-based permanent residence (green card)
- Citizenship and naturalization
- Family-based immigration
- Marriage-based immigration
- Asylum cases for victims of domestic violence, persecution and torture
- Appeals of immigration denials
- If you or a loved one has been detained by immigration officials or if you would like to apply for family-based or employment-based legal permanent residence in the U.S., contact one of our experienced immigration attorneys. Our lawyers will personally accompany you to your interviews before United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and manage your case.
Learn more about employment-based immigration.
Learn more about family-based immigration.
Our lawyers defend immigrants and their family members in deportation/removal proceedings before U.S. immigration courts, the Board of Immigration Appeals and federal courts. We place particular emphasis on defending people who face deportation due to criminal convictions.
Talk to Our Immigration Lawyers
Reach us to schedule an appointment at any one of our local community offices by calling 312-867-3640.
Due to the nature of immigration cases, we cannot offer free consultations. When you meet with an attorney from the Law Offices of Chad M. Hayward, however, you will immediately recognize the value of our experience in immigration matters.